Saturday, May 22, 2010

dont cry because its over, smile because it happened.

as i look back in the past i feel like I'm retard =D

i tie my heart to a person who has nothing to offer me except for the word SORRY.

i was hurt... tears were falling but it was just for a while i was able to get over and i see things were going better. feels like I'm prisoner and now i enjoy my freedom! free from heartaches.

i know if it didn't happen that way MY HEART WOULD BE BROKEN AGAIN AND AGAIN. i was mentally abused, emotionally abandoned and neglected. there was a point in my life i attempted to commit suicide but the moment I'm holding the rope there was a soft voice coming from my heart saying "IF YOU KILL YOURSELF ITS NOT LOVE" and i know it was god...

thank you god! and i wont stop saying thank you LORD! i know losing someone might hurt for a while but now i realize and see all the answers and reasons why it happen that way. thank you because i feel better and i was able to feel the true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment