Friday, June 4, 2010

in one single lie you ruin my life

why did it happen that way

because not all mistakes can be forgiven with a simple word "sorry"

i was upset not because you lied im upset because i cant trust you anymore

you never showed that you were scared of losing me.

you always treat me as your option,as your last choice you never treat me as you priority.

just because im here for you all the time,doesn't mean you can take me for granted

i get tired of hearing broken promises, saying sorry and all the hurtings.

so tired to be too possesive its the side-effect of loving too much and receiving too little.

you never learn to value the person who loves you so much.

tired of giving second chances...

how many second chance you need to start treating me right?


ITS TOO LATE TO ASK... (this blog is worthless crap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment