Tuesday, September 28, 2010

im lost



yesterday was my special day but it turned out to be my worst day... feels like I'm alone i just stayed home after my exam cause I'm broke and I don't feel OK.

feels like i don't belong... feels like I'm all alone... I'm surrounded with friends,with my family but still I'm looking for happiness with someone. i go with him or him or him or him but I'm not that happy i don't know what I'm looking for.all i know there's a part of me that's missing.i try to find it to someone who's willing to give happiness, but the happiness is not enough.feels like I'm a LOST SOUL... with no direction... an empty one... its so hard living in this world na pinagkakasya ko lang sarili ko sa pagmamahal na kaya lang ibigay. para akong isang ulila.=(

hope i could be contented living all alone,hope one day i wake-up and accept everything.


now that I'm 25! my wish???"hope this would be my last birthday" cause I'm really sick and tired of being sick and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment