Thursday, July 18, 2013

im not stupid!

I was not born to insist myself to someone who doesnt want me anymore,
when i start to feel that im not important to a person,
i take initiative to stay away...
but it does mean i intentionally left the person
i just dont want to push my self to those people who doesn't need me at all.

I give Love, Yes I do... In fact, I easily fall for someone who makes me feel special.. But when I sense that the person is starting to get rid of me..
I won't waste time...
I won't wait for him to neglect my presence...

sometimes you have to stop loving the person the most important person in our life.
not becoz the spark is gone.
but because that person is unintentionally making you feel
WORTHLESS

Love doesn't fade easily, but mark my words... I can contradict my feelings just to make sure I won't look stupid... hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment