Friday, September 2, 2011

when you just wanna die...

have you ever think to commit suicide?
the most ultimate escape of your problems.
i wanted to go to sleep and never wake-up.
but it never happen...
i wanted to "end it all"
like hanging myself,but too much trouble buying rope hehe.
i love pain actually im used to live with pain but stabbing my chest or slitting my wrist things which i could not do. ewww!
i even fantasized wresting a gun from my classmate, point the gun on my head and pull the trigger. but i know he could pin me on the ground before i could pull the gun out.
then i hit upon a perfect method to overdose myself.
but what terrifies me what lies after my death.
im not afraid to go to hell.
what im afraid of when i meet god and he ask me.
"why did you take your life? i'm so disappointed in you"


GOD IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, KILL ME RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment